Notary Rotary
Speedy Closing in NJ?
Notary Discussion History

Speedy Closing in NJ?
Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Greg Harrison on 2/9/05 6:09am
Msg #19897

Speedy Closing in NJ?

Has anyone else had any problems with Speedy Closing? I am awaiting payment from them for a signing I completed in December and they have yet to pay me. They are ignoring my emails. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Greg
[e-mail address]

Reply by Anonymous on 2/9/05 6:45am
Msg #19899

Have you tried talking to Frank directly? I have had payment problems in the past but once I talked to him I did get a check. Not for the right amount. I found it to be too much trouble so I haven't taken any from this company in over a year. Good luck.

Reply by HL in PA on 2/9/05 9:04am
Msg #19908

I also stopped taking calls for Speedy. I had an issue with the way they paid and then I also had an issue with Frank that helped in my final decision to leave them alone.

Reply by MORITZ - PETER on 2/9/05 10:20am
Msg #19914

They are Speedy Closing now? ANYONE OUT THERE... do not take a closing from this Company. Frank and Renee have you do all this emailing and faxing and penalties. We actually went to his office and met them. A past experience... January of years back was slow so Frank decided to call all the borrowers and ask if they were contacted properly, dress code, on time, etc. He held everyone's checks and deducted for the previous months. He also sends a 1099 with more than you actually made. The ironic thing is... Half our borrowers don't know their own names let alone remember their Notary Closing Agent. Black list this company and signers beware. Contact the Loan Office or Title Company directly and work for them that way. I was sorry to hear they were still in business! :} Pete & Lori

Reply by jojo_MN on 2/9/05 11:50am
Msg #19937

I did three closings for them. First one January 2004. After many, many, calls, faxes, etc. I received payment on 11/14/04

Reply by Greg Harrison on 2/9/05 9:47pm
Msg #20011

I have already sent them 2 emails......and tried to call them today and was given the run around. I was then told to talk to "Barbara" and I called...and got a run around voice mail message about notary payments. I was told "the check is in the mail." We shall see...I will keep you all posted...If I do not receive payment...I will report them to the better buisness bureau....as well as post on every notary website about their practices.

Reply by Ernest_CT on 2/9/05 11:41pm
Msg #20031

My "No no" list says
Speedy Closings (NJ) (bought out "Door to Door") aka Allied (Frank of these is brother to Joann of "On Call")

I'm adding "Do not accept work from them" to my notes.

Thanks, everyone, for saving the rest of us!

Reply by PhillyCloser on 3/30/07 2:07pm
Msg #182943

If you having problems with no or slow payment by Speedy Closings in NJ. And the title company was Fiserv, you can call Kathy Jud at 1-800-842-8423. She is with Fiserv's vendor management department and let her know your situation.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.