Notary Rotary
Tekely & Associates
Notary Discussion History

Tekely & Associates
Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 2/18/05 11:55am
Msg #21191

Tekely & Associates

Has anyone ever heard of Tekely & Associates (T & A), based out of Nashville, TN? If so...are they good, bad, or ugly? TIA for your response.

Reply by Mystiquera on 2/22/05 11:11pm
Msg #21926

Hi, I have received a response to my interest (they sent me an email--don't know from where they got my name/email address). I have filled out the paperwork, but stopped short of sending it because I feel very uncomfortable (specially with all the news info on the identity theft folks) sending a copy of my comission, my ss#, my DOB!

Is this the typical way to sign up with a new group?

I cannot sign with them this way, even though it is via fax!

Mysti

Reply by PAW_Fl on 2/23/05 9:53am
Msg #21973

Do not send them your SSN. Get an EIN instead. It's easy, it's fast and it's free. Go to http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/article/0,,id=97860,00.html for the different ways to apply. If you apply online it will take about 15 minutes. 10 minutes by phone (preferred in case there are any questions).

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.