Notary Rotary
Thank you!
Notary Discussion History

Thank you!
Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Linda on 2/26/05 9:09am
Msg #22600

Thank you!

Hello everyone. I just started doing mobile notary since the early fall of last year. Before I moved here to north/west Jersey, I was working parttime for an attorney in his office closing loans. THINKING THAT THIS WOULD BASICALLY BE THE SAME THING, I STARTED DOING MOBILE NOTARY. BOY, WAS I WRONG. WHAT A LEARNING EXPERIENCE!!!!! From a friend I have made in the business, she told me to sign up with notaryrotary. I had no idea they had this service. I guess you would consider me a newbee! Just from reading the questions and answers that I have read, all of you are VERY qualified, professional people. I hope that in the (near) future when I have questions, and I have alot!, you all will assist me as you do with the others. Thank you in advance! Sincerely, Linda.

Reply by fiKS on 2/26/05 10:15am
Msg #22606

Welcome Linda. Keep an open mind when reading the posts here and you'll find this forum a great asset to you career as a NSA. Also check out Signing Registry. Cheerio!

Reply by Reginald Wilks on 2/26/05 12:21pm
Msg #22624

Linda

I'm considered a newbee also. I have learned an extreme amount on this site. I enjoy posting here because they answer quickly. I have learned that there is a lot of banter between some of the longer members. But, mostly they will give you the answer to your question. Welcome enjoy and learn. Oh! Yes remember to give your state you get help that way.

Reginald Wilks (Reggie)
Kansas

Reply by fiKS on 2/26/05 3:05pm
Msg #22636

He Regi

Where in Kansas are you? email me [e-mail address]

Reply by Linda on 2/26/05 8:12pm
Msg #22671

Believe me, next time I will!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.