Notary Rotary
Thomas A. Sirianni
Notary Discussion History

Thomas A. Sirianni
Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by caroleMI on 2/22/05 1:35pm
Msg #21808

Thomas A. Sirianni

I just thought I would let you all know that I filed a complaint with the New York Attorney General. I sent him several e-mails told him I was going to do it, he didn't believe me, so I did it. But, only after I called and asked for accounts payable and they hung up on me.

Reply by PRowe on 2/22/05 1:36pm
Msg #21810

Do you have the information to file, I also need to file for a closing I did in August

Reply by caroleMI on 2/22/05 1:44pm
Msg #21812

I went to the NY State Attonrey General's web site, I couldn't find the correct complaint form, so I e-mail him.

Reply by ERNA_CA on 2/22/05 2:05pm
Msg #21816

One complaint will not do as much as sevral. If everyone having problems with this co. sends in a complaint backed up with facts, he might loose his lisence.

Reply by NY Notary on 2/22/05 2:29pm
Msg #21820

I also worked for Thomas A. Sirianni, what problems did all of you have with his firm? I left there at least one year ago.

Reply by Mary Pierce on 2/22/05 5:51pm
Msg #21862

He doesn't pay his notaries. The first two I did in November I finally got paid but had to call the title company and they did a 3 way call with me on the phone. I have one more I am giving him until Friday to pay for a December closing and then I'm calling the title company if he doesn't send me my check.

Reply by alabamagirl on 2/22/05 8:42pm
Msg #21898

I have only done one in my romote area for this guy. The people who work for him are extremely RUDE. The confirmations are so vague and I ended up sending my invoice to the Loan Service. (Doubt I will get paid! I think he is the same one that runs this!) I have heard and read on many notary boards to NOT TAKE SIGNINGS from SIRIANNI.......... PERIOD!!! I will not do it again. Live and learn.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.