Notary Rotary
Thomas Sirianni
Notary Discussion History

Thomas Sirianni
Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Mary Pierce on 2/1/05 12:00pm
Msg #19025

Thomas Sirianni

Has anyone called the title companies that hired Sirianni's office? I have their numbers. Just debating if I want to do it or not. My attorney sent them a letter about 1 1/2 weeks ago and no response yet.

Reply by Camille on 2/1/05 12:55pm
Msg #19036

I will never take a job from them again.

Reply by Mary Pierce on 2/1/05 1:44pm
Msg #19047

Neither will I. I didn't know about this board or them until I already did 3 closings for them.

Well I called ILS - they put me on a 3 way call with Sirianni's office. Then Eileen at Sirianni's office took over the call and ILS hung up. They are telling me that they mailed my check for 2 closings yesterday and that I should have them the end of this week. Gave me check # and amount. Let's hope. Now I'll probably have to go through this again for a check I'm waiting on for a December closing.

I told the lady at ILS I will never work for Sirianni again. Apparently they have to call them on a regular basis because the girl from ILS said I have a notary on the phone waiting for her check. She said it like here we go again.

Reply by Joan-OH on 2/1/05 10:35pm
Msg #19101

I can't believe ILS is using Sirianni. Talk to Susan Brown. She INSISTS they do not use signing companies and that the schedulers are supposed to check their database and use the closest notary.

I get ILS direct, I also get it through and signing company that is operating for ILS under the owners name. Susan calls that a "signing network". I really don't care because I get paid the same from each one and the signing company is a good one. I can't imagine she would not be interested in the fact that Sirianni is a dirtbag who has screwed the masses. ILS pays in a few weeks. He's got no business holding your check for 60+ days.

Joan-OH

Reply by Teri-PA on 2/1/05 5:34pm
Msg #19065

If you read Sirianni's terms they are 45 days after the end of the month in which the loan closes....so you can be looking at 60+ days...Sadly, ILS doesn' t pay any better than Sirianni - they just pay in a more timely manner...Can't figure out for the life of me why they pay him better than paying us direct...

Reply by MARSHALL on 2/1/05 9:52pm
Msg #19093

I have been waiting since September 2004. They wait about 2 months before they even suppose to cut us a check. They said they have financial problems but will get all checks out by Feb. 1st (so they say). I am sure they are paying their rent (mortgage). Maybe they figure there are enough of us out there they can always find someone. Now I see others are having the same it wouldn't hurt to call them. They loose their contract with the lender they may have more financial problems. They also have a toll free number I am thinking about filling up their answering machine.

Reply by HL on 2/2/05 7:37am
Msg #19125

Marshall, I two closing for T. Sirianni's office. I only did one for them because the other one canceled. It took forever to get paid. It was to the point that I was contacting them daily, sending faxes and e-mails. Their excuse to me at the time was that they had implemented a new tracking and payroll system and they were "backlogged" . They that to someone who would have really believed them. This company should not even be operating anymore with the way they treat their closers. I guess they figured that they had to really start telling people the truth about the finances.

Reply by marshall on 2/1/05 9:55pm
Msg #19094

I am not sure if I have it, but if you post it I will call.

Reply by pete on 2/2/05 2:00am
Msg #19115

sirrianni is a JOKE as well! Another late payer...if you even get paid at all. I called his office everyday for 1 week, then i called 5 times a day for another week...i finally got my $$$

Reply by Lauriec on 2/3/05 2:43pm
Msg #19348

Here is an email I got from them last night...I don't know where they got the idea that I was understanding and patient.....(it was for a signing in Oct)

I am very sorry about the delay in payment. Although payment was due to you
Dec. 15th, I regret to inform you that all payments including ones that go as
far back as October will not be brought up to date until the end of February. I
apologize for this inconvenient delay, and I hope that you will be able to bare
with us. We are sending out as much checks as we financially can on a daily
basis, but as I said, ALL payments will not be brought up to date until the end
of Feb. I am sorry and I want to thank you ahead of time for your understanding
and your patience.

Reply by Camille on 2/5/05 4:29pm
Msg #19520

what a jerk, I guess he used all the $ for Christmas for HIS KIDS!!

Reply by Bob on 2/8/05 3:21pm
Msg #19804

I have been waiting to be paid since October, 2004.

On January 13, 2005, I sent an email with an attached invoice. On January 17, I received this (hiding behind an unsigned) reply:

"We are doing our best to get all past due invoices out by the end of this month [January??]. We have been experiencing some financial difficulties, but are expecting a very large check in by the end of this month and are hoping to get paid up to date at that time. I will e mail you when mailed"

Today, I telephoned repeatedly for 15 minutes, and was immediately placed on hold for at least 8 minutes when I told the person answering (operator) that I wanted to speak with Mr. Sirianni or his administrative assistant. Since that beginning call, I telephoned over 10 times, each time NOT leaving a recording.

I have just now sent Mr. Sirianni an email, wherein I stated that I am formalizing a complaint with the NY and CT state bar associations, with the intent of having his license to practice law removed, as a violation of the lawyer's canon and contract law.

Sorry folks, if this screws up your payments from this arrogant and discourteous lout, I apologize in advance. But this cannot continue, especially nationwide.

TO ALL CLOSING AGENTS, TITLE COMPANIES, NOTARIES:

STAY AWAY FROM THIS ATTORNEY!!

Mr. Sirianni, you may gladly have my name on request--I really do want and hope we see more of each other in a court of law...(or do you already have it?) Please do not sue me for defamation of character---remember from law school--TRUTH is a defense. I'm just tired of your games, and hiding behind telephone recordings and unsigned unaccountable emails.

Pay me what's owed, and this will all go away.

Reply by NJMobile on 2/7/05 10:39pm
Msg #19712

Hmmm, I'm really getting bad vibes from you guys. Now I'm worried also. I did a job for Thomas Sirianni recently and didn't check my peeps. Opps --- I'm sad now.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.