Notary Rotary
To Becky in Wisconsin(Again)
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by Lisa/Wi on 2/24/05 6:22am
Msg #22135

Becky, I had a signing comp. call me last night to do a signing in Marshfield and I couldnt. He asked me if I knew anyone that could do this. I wasnt sure if you travel the whole state or if you do this parttime or fulltime, or how to get a hold of you. I told him to do a search in the Green Bay area(thats where you are from, correct?). The moral of the story is: Would you like me to offer your services if I cannot accomodate? Of course hoping you could return the favor in the same circumstance.

Reply by Becca-WI on 2/24/05 6:27am
Msg #22137

Hi Lisa-

It's ok on the name! A lot of people call me Becky and I don't even think of it, I am just used to using Becca! Please don't worry about it!

I will travel! I will be certified this weekend so please not until Monday! I would love to forward work your way! What is your limit on distance? What is your email address again? I can email you my phone/cell and fax!

I have to work early so I get up early!! Yucky some times!

Reply by Lisa/Wi on 2/24/05 6:43am
Msg #22138

Right now I'm only doing Portage County. I dont want to travel too far in case of mistakes and having to travel again. When I get some under my belt I will travel further. But anyhoo, email is [e-mail address].

Reply by Becca-WI on 2/24/05 7:49am
Msg #22146

Ok, if I get any in your area, I will let you know!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.