Notary Rotary
looking for more business in NC
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by joe/nc on 2/18/05 11:06pm
Msg #21317

Is there anyone in the surrounding charlotte metropolitan area that would like to coop. I am a full time certified signing agent and looking for more business. I enjoy getting assignments during the day and sometimes turn down somwe that want me to go to far or dont pay much. If there is someone in the outlying area that has some overflow or turndowns maybe we can scoop by giving the ones we cant handle to those that are looking for more.

Reply by Becca/FL on 2/18/05 11:18pm
Msg #21319

Joe - you have the right idea!

Networking has been the best thing I have done to increase my business. I enjoy working WITH others to the North, South & West of me. I have established some very nice friendships too.

Reply by Cheryl-NC on 2/21/05 8:52pm
Msg #21726

Where in NC do you live. I live in Mooresville and only want to travel within 25 miles of my area. I have not had the opportunity of turning down overflow since I have been here but sometimes I turn down an assignment(s) because of the distance. What areas are you looking to travel to?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.