Notary Rotary
new signing svc
Notary Discussion History

new signing svc
Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by mjnotary on 2/11/05 7:58pm
Msg #20316

new signing svc

Has anyone out there done any signings for Premier Lender Services? If so, are they a good company?

Reply by Premier lender services on 2/12/05 4:31pm
Msg #20403

We are a very reputable company that is starting to expand our bussiness. We are now recruiting notaries all over the country to do signings for us. Our base notary fee is $30 with a chance to raise you fee after 90 days, and for attorneys, we start out at $75 with the same opportunity. Please go to our web site to register.

Reply by susan/oh on 2/12/05 5:18pm
Msg #20407

Your kidding right????

Reply by PAW_Fl on 2/12/05 9:27pm
Msg #20434

Their contract from 2003 (September is when I downloaded it) states:

Fee Schedule
• “Completed Signing” $50
o “Completed Signing” is defined as a fully and properly executed signed documents,
which includes the designated borrower(s)’ signature(s) and the assigned Signing
Agent’s notarization

• “Concurrent Signing” $75
o “Concurrent Signing” is defined as two loans (such as a first and second loans) that
are signed during the same appointment

• “No Show” and “No Sign” $25
o “No Show” is defined as the Signing Agent went to the signing location but the
borrower(s) did not show. This fee is paid only if the Signing Agent has called ahead
to confirm the appointment with the borrower.
o “No Sign” is defined as the borrower was present for the appointment, but refused to
sign.

I don't know if they have changed from this stand and this message is merely a hoax, which I hope it is, but even so, I find the 2003 fees unacceptable to me.

Reply by mike on 2/12/05 5:40pm
Msg #20409

since you are a new company i would normally wish you good luck,but not

Reply by Mike on 2/12/05 8:01pm
Msg #20420

@ 30 dollars crack whores are laughing.

Reply by CaliNotary on 2/12/05 9:31pm
Msg #20436

I was going to put LOL, but then you might think I'm a crack whore.

But really, thirty bucks???? And they call themselves a reputable company? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

They'll learn soon enough that you get what you pay for.

Reply by Ann/Va on 2/13/05 11:44pm
Msg #20554

I wouldn't even walk out my door for $30, let alone $50

Reply by Allison/Mi on 2/14/05 2:45pm
Msg #20589

They must be joking.......... Also, why pay attorneys more? We do the same thing....

come on.... !! why can't people take what we do and who we are more seriously?

allison

Reply by Chris on 2/15/05 4:21pm
Msg #20679

I don't know if there is another Premier Lender Services out there (i.e., that other message is a hoax). But WE, are a PremierLenderServices and, yes, we are a reputable company. We pay competitive rates and pay promptly twice a month. We pride ourselves on working closely with our notaries and our clients. Communication is the key.

You can learn more at www.4PLS.com.

Thanks for your time.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.