Notary Rotary
notarybeware
Notary Discussion History

notarybeware
Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by linda on 2/28/05 1:30pm
Msg #22868

notarybeware

just signed up. paid the damn 10 bucks. registered correctly, and can't get on. will not accept my log on. says it's incorrect. I know we have had a discussion on this. If someone would be so kind to let me know if I am doing something wrong!? thanks linda.

Reply by Carole-MI on 2/28/05 5:05pm
Msg #22906

I had the same problem. You have to register again (will not cost) with the board.

Reply by fiKS on 2/28/05 5:50pm
Msg #22917

Same thing happened to me. I tried a couple of times. Finally logged off and logged back on next day and managed to get in. I'm beginning to think that we're wasting our money on this one. One person's feedback can boost a company's rating up or down significantly. If a company has bad rating, you'll find out about them on NotRot anyways. Most of the links to signing companies do not work.

Reply by linda on 2/28/05 6:16pm
Msg #22923

thanks guy. that's exactly what I had to do. what is notrot? does it cost? linda

Reply by fiKS on 2/28/05 9:57pm
Msg #22950

NotRot = Notary Rotary....n/m

Reply by linda on 2/28/05 10:03pm
Msg #22952

Re: NotRot = Notary Rotary....n/m

Thanks fiks, I'm having a brain cloud this week!

Reply by Linda J Kauffman on 1/18/11 11:05am
Msg #369041

This is definitely an old post, I certainly hope you contacted notarybeware back then to resolve your issue. It may be that your email was never received. I DO check email every morning and throughout the day as time permits. Log in issues and new activations are a priority. Right around that time, some nitwit who had nothing better to do hacked into the web site and really fouled it up. Website was then re-designed and upgraded to be more efficient and user friendly. Would appreciate it if you would contact me at [e-mail address].

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.