Notary Rotary
notaryrotary works!
Notary Discussion History

notaryrotary works!
Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by chrisaush on 2/27/05 8:59pm
Msg #22783

notaryrotary works!

I finally signed up for preimier membership for notaryrotary last night. I just got a call from a new (for me) title co. I got a signing for tomorrow, 2 miles away from me for 120$ Lots better than s.s. yeah!

Reply by Pooh/CA on 2/27/05 9:29pm
Msg #22788

Congradulations! I'm thinking of joining the premier group myself. Tell us how it went after the signing.

Reply by Reginald Wilks on 2/28/05 2:46am
Msg #22809

Great I am thinking of upgrading myself let us know what happens after the signing.

Reggie
Kansas

Reply by Paul/MD on 2/28/05 9:02am
Msg #22826

I must admit I did the same.... within days I received a call. Now I get 2-3 extra calls per month.

Reply by ColleenCA on 2/28/05 9:26am
Msg #22829

Re: Will someone from CA respond if same result? n/m

Reply by Joseph_CA on 2/28/05 11:27am
Msg #22845

Colleen can you e mail me, I just got my commission and I have been reading your posts and it seems that its going to be pretty hard to get some work here ha?

[e-mail address]

Reply by ColleenCA on 2/28/05 12:22pm
Msg #22851

Will do!

Reply by SL.. So Ca on 2/28/05 1:44pm
Msg #22870

I have been a Premier Member for a month or so, and so far NADA... but Cali is so different than other states, we are so saturated with notaries right now... Hang in there, you will get yours Smiley

Reply by ColleenCA on 2/28/05 1:56pm
Msg #22875

Yes, that is what I thought. I am already listed on the certified sa listing with NNA and I thought that would produce results. But nothing from there either. Oh well.

Reply by SL on 2/28/05 2:16pm
Msg #22878

Yeah I have not done the NNA thing yet... I am not sure how much more I am going to pay for to get into... Just keep signing up with SS and that is all you can do... I got pretty lucky right away... but still since Nov last year have done about 35 signings... not bad, but could be more... Southern Cali is just too saturated... but hey what can ya do.. right !! What part of CA are you in?

Reply by chrisaush,ca on 2/28/05 2:24pm
Msg #22880

signing got canceled--I'm crying!

I just talked to the title co. There was a lien on the property that they just caught! She did say that she would call me later this week when it was corrected.(crossing fingers,praying hard!)
I am from socal, sorry forgot to put that on my first post. I work for several s.a.s but reallllly want to get a few (or more) titles cos to be my friendSmiley keep applying at as many signing cos as possible. I have been getting calls from cos I signed up for months ago.
will let you know if they call me back for this signing...

Reply by Ted_MI on 2/28/05 3:19pm
Msg #22891

Re: signing got canceled--I'm crying!

Chris,

I take it from what you said that the title company found you on notaryrotary?

Reply by chrisaush,ca on 2/28/05 3:39pm
Msg #22894

Re: signing got canceled--I'm crying!

yes, I signed up on saturday (the preimer) and on sun got the call.

Reply by ERNA_CA on 2/28/05 3:05pm
Msg #22889

Things have changed a lot since i started 2 years agoe. There were not many notarys in my are two years agoe, now we are a dime a dozen.

Reply by erin_CenCal on 2/28/05 6:06pm
Msg #22921

Re: Will someone from CA respond if same result?

I am located on the Central Coast of California and have received 3 calls in the past week from companies that found me here on N.R. In just one signing I more than covered my cost for premier membership. It all depends on where you are located in California, as others have said. I cannot say whether I would have received the same amount of calls if I would have had just the basic membership, but I like the fact that my name is one of the first to come up when someone searches my zip code. Hope this helps and good luck!

Reply by Stephanie/CA on 2/28/05 6:17pm
Msg #22924

Hi:

I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area and while my area is quite saturated, I receive many calls for signings.
I am listed on the NNA Site & have gotten many calls from there, although I scoured the Internet finding sites that I could just apply on their website; it worked out great.
Please feel free to email me & I will send you an excellent list to work off of.
Someone from CA sent it to me & I will share it with you Joseph and Colleen.
I will also give you a few helpful hints for just starting out.
I am at my full time job - all of my Signing info is on my pc at home, so I will not be able to send you that list until later today - this evening.

[e-mail address]

Stephanie

Reply by CaliNotary on 2/28/05 4:58pm
Msg #22903

What exactly is there to think about? It's a measly $39 for a year's membership and people are constantly posting messages on this board about how happy they are with the membership.

All it takes is ONE siging in that year to cover the cost of the membership.

Reply by ColleenCA on 2/28/05 6:12pm
Msg #22922

Well.....I suppose that when you factor in all of the costs so far, including advertising in other ways that it isn't a "measly $39.00". It is just an added cost to what I have already put into this business, and not received any calls to make up for what I have already put in. I am just being cautious about it, that's all. I have to be careful how I spend my advertising dollars and want to make sure that I'm not throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Reply by CarolynCO on 2/28/05 9:18pm
Msg #22946

Re: You have to spend money to make money. n/m

Reply by ColleenCA on 2/28/05 10:36pm
Msg #22957

Re: You have to spend money to make money. n/m

Yes, you are correct. And I have spent all that I can before "recouping" some of it. That's just the way it is when your a working class hero!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.