Notary Rotary
www.LocateARealEstateAgent.com
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2005 Index

Posted by 757VANotary on 2/3/05 8:16am
Msg #19294

Has anyone received an email from them regarding advertising for $9.95/yr.? If so, has anyone used this service? Is it worth spending money on it?

Reply by kmnotary_CA on 2/3/05 8:30am
Msg #19295

I received a mail but didn't feel this was worth it for me.

Reply by Ted_MI on 2/3/05 9:53am
Msg #19309

Hi,

You might want to scroll down and check out the posts under the thread entitled "Solicitation". I had received a comparable email (I am sure) to the one that you had received and mentioned it here.

Reply by lorraine2 on 2/4/05 8:33pm
Msg #19460

I checked their database under my zip...nada. I check in a more central location...nada. I checked the entire state of florida. there were about 4-5 notaries listed. You can take this two ways...wow let's get on the ground floor of this very professional looking website...or...hey whose gonna be checking a site that doesn't have anybody listed. There weren't very many realestate agents listed either.

Reply by Ted_MI on 2/5/05 8:34am
Msg #19486

Hi lorraine,

Your response was exactly the same as mine, more or less. But my perspective isn't so much who's gonna check a site that doesn't have anybody listed, but who is going to check a site that seems (from its title) to focus on real estate agents (I realize this point may have been made before). I think if I were a real estate agent I would sign up in a heartbeat.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.