Notary Rotary
22nd Century Notary
Notary Discussion History

22nd Century Notary
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Valcat_SoCal on 7/28/05 12:21am
Msg #55279

22nd Century Notary

Has anyone heard of Cary Spencer of 22nd Century Notary, out of Edmond, OK? I got an email from him or her today inviting me to join their Notary Signing Service. Anybody else get one of those? I did a search, but came up dry. I went to their website, and poked around...I am curious if anybody has any info on them.

Reply by calipat/ca on 7/28/05 1:10am
Msg #55286

I also got the e-mail. I know as much as you do....nothing. Can't find anything either. Are you going to join?

Reply by Valcat_SoCal on 7/28/05 1:14pm
Msg #55365

I think I need more info on them before I do....

Reply by Kim_Cali on 7/28/05 1:30am
Msg #55287

They come up on the NNA site under a company search....they have their base fee as $50.

Reply by NotaryRunner on 7/29/05 4:12pm
Msg #55754

I too received their email. The web site is pretty basic, but, easy to navigate. In reference to their PDF letter, I am beginning to get offended by these SS offering only fifty dollars as a firm offer, or, as a starting point for haggling. It is common knowledge that SSs' are paid, on average, $150+ from the lender for every signing and they expect to hire out a Notary for barely a third of that when we do most of the footwork. I am making it policy not to accept solicitations from SS unless they offer at least $75 as the starting point.

The NNA should not allow postings from SSs' that offer less than their own recommended rates of $65.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.