Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Angels on the Run - siging service- CA IMPRESSED with...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Notary4U on 7/13/05 6:29pm
Msg #51803

I just want to say that I was VERY impressed with Christine from Angels on the Run out of CA. Christine called me for a signing...ran through the specifics and I accepted. ( I was just driving in my garage) So, when I get to my computer I need to register at their website. Well, I decide to check on the boards what others have said about them. Unfortunately it was not good. Their were payment issues, etc.

I went to their website and emailed Christine and said that I checked and their reputation was not something that I would be willing to gamble with for my payment.

I will tell you that Christine's response was not what I expected. This is word for word:

"It's ok don't worry about. We did have some billing issues in the past due to an unknowledgeable accountant. It has since been rectified, but I understand your concern."

I told her that I was happy to get the response that she gave me and not something that was mean because I un-accepted the assignment. And that I would "watch" their company to see if things turn around and if so I would be happy to work with them. This is what her response was then and I think it says something. (as long as it's sincere)

"Well thank you. Yeah the accountant really screwed things up for us for awhile but we are trying to make it up."

Just wanted you all to know and let's hope things change. I know we all would like to work more and as long as the companies give the respect, I for some return that and would like to keep it that way. It's amazing to me that they don't realize that they would go a long way if they had just contacted the notary and said..."look, thing have been terrible i getting the money from the lender...can you work with us?" I know there are companies that are smaller and trying to grow into a substancial company and presents and they might not have the "capital' like others, but they should do everything in their power to save their "name" than make it irreversable.

JMHO

Reply by Brian on 7/13/05 7:16pm
Msg #51819

I did two signings for them the 1st part of April, got one check on 6-6-05, second one on 6-20-05. Which is O.K. with me. They paid well.

Reply by pattijay412 on 7/13/05 7:21pm
Msg #51823

Do they do nation wide and if so what is there web address?

Reply by calipat/ca on 7/13/05 7:24pm
Msg #51824

I worked for them sometime last year. Did only one signing and went to fix up a signing that the other notary had totally screwed up. I got paid in a timely matter. Christine is a nice person. I would work for them again.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.