Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Anyone get paid yet from TitleSearch USA?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by AnneSoCa on 7/20/05 3:19pm
Msg #53416

I got a call for a signing for them for tomorrow. I accepted because I was walking through the lobby of an office building on my way to pick up docs for another signing and they called on my cell phone.

NOW, of course, I'm back at my desk and just did a search on them! YIKES!

Have any of you gotten paid from them? I'm about to turn down the signing (they emailed me a confirmation that I need to fax back if I'm going to take the job).

Any comments would be appreciated!

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 7/20/05 3:22pm
Msg #53417

Not yet, I called yesterday, but the person I needed to speak to (Jillian?) was in a meeting and I was given her voice mail. She never returned my call.

Reply by AnneSoCa on 7/20/05 3:34pm
Msg #53421

When did you do the signing? They just emailed me the docs and I haven't even sent back a signed confirmation that I'll be doing the job.

I really don't have the time tomorrow to go out to a job that's not going to pay.

Has ANYONE been paid by them?

Reply by patricia on 7/20/05 4:46pm
Msg #53430

I did speak with Jillian before I went out to do a signing for them. She told me that the signing done on 7/15/05 will be paid at the end of August.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 7/20/05 5:27pm
Msg #53438

I did the signing on June 2nd.

Reply by AnneSoCa on 7/20/05 6:38pm
Msg #53453

Well, for what it's worth, I was personally assured by the person who called me that they would make sure I got paid. I wrote her an email and said I was hesitant to take the job because of all the negative feedback I'd heard about their payment history.

She wrote back and asked if I would please take the assignment and I had her "word" that she would make sure I got paid.

We'll see.....

Reply by Anonymous on 7/20/05 6:45pm
Msg #53454

And I got a BMW for sale ... Thats the Brooklyn, Manhattan and Whitman. (The bridges, that is)

Reply by AnneSoCa on 7/20/05 8:05pm
Msg #53457

Dear Mr. "Anonymous" New Yorker,

Like I said, "We'll see". I have no expectations other than I like to err on the side of trusting someone's word. If I get burned, I get burned. And I'll be sure to post again with the outcome! : )

Reply by Mike/NJ on 7/20/05 9:36pm
Msg #53462

RUN-turn it down.. If you like working for free go ahead.n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.