Notary Rotary
BANCSERV, inc
Notary Discussion History

BANCSERV, inc
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by TrayKY on 7/23/05 12:10pm
Msg #54117

BANCSERV, inc

These guys just sent me an e-mail wanting me to send them my info. They said they have clients in my area and need Notaries Signing Agents. The e-mail said they got my info from Signing Agent.com. They are in CA. and I'm in KY. Any feedback?

Reply by Margaret/Florida on 7/23/05 12:13pm
Msg #54118

I got the same email a couple of weeks ago. They are a $50 company and I declined.

Reply by jb/CA on 7/23/05 12:49pm
Msg #54127

They do Citibank HELOC's, in and out in 10-15 min. Very easy and pay within a couple weeks of signing. They do pay only 50.00 but you may try for more and get it. If they are close to home I take them. Have worked for them for years and I like them alot.

Reply by jojo_mn on 7/23/05 1:42pm
Msg #54137

The pay promptly; however, don't list the fees on the confirmation. Make sure you request it on it, because they tend to confirm one amount, then send you a check for $10-50 less. Example: I did one for them two weeks ago agreeing the fee of $100. They sent me a check for $50. This is the third time it happened so I called them on it again. From now on, I will refuse to do the signing unless it is listed on the confirmation.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.