Notary Rotary
Brand New People - Mock Loan docs
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by BrendaTX on 7/7/05 10:12am
Msg #50257

If you have not had the opportunity to get your hands on a set of documents, I have found a sanitized set that would be helpful to you, but I don't want to post the link so that the server gets innundated with requests and it gets taken down.

Click on my profile - Send me your name, email and location and I will send it to you.

Reply by Anonymous on 7/7/05 1:51pm
Msg #50317

I am new and am trying to find business. Its really hard trying to get started. No one seems to want to give newbies a chance. Is this business really that cut throat??

Reply by Ernest_CT on 7/7/05 3:03pm
Msg #50343

A lot of people don't answer anonymous posts.

Reply by BrendaTx on 7/7/05 3:38pm
Msg #50350

Cut throat?

There is only so much business to go around in an area so I need to make sure I get my part of it.

Where I live there is no room for me to be buddies with a notary who would get a share of my income so it's best not to pal around with another notary withing 50 miles of me. It's not like IL,FL, CA here where the HELOCs can be done any old where.

It's not that I don't want to give someone a chance...but I have to give my kids a chance not to have a "destitue" mother on their hands, right? I am a charitable person, but I cannot give away my livelihood.

Reply by SamIam_CA on 7/7/05 8:15pm
Msg #50403

If you have not already done so - please read posts 33325, 44234, 44429 & 44653. Lots of great advise! I guess 'cut throat' depends on your point of view. From my perspective - and I just got back from lunch with MaggieMae - I don't think it is cut throat at all. It's just business!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.