Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
CA. NOTARY/SIGNING AGENT ONLINE CLASS ??
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by JAY -CA. on 7/8/05 11:05pm
Msg #50696

I have been shopping the internet off and on for a notary school to attend prior to the July 1,2005 Secretary of State Notary education chances.
I have read and for the most part understood the new SS education laws that took effect July 1 2005, that say notary [classes] must be approved by the Secretary of State [Section 20800,20800.1] and no where did I read that a on line notary school qualify to be A approved course. Now after July 1, just about every school that add. on the net is offering a online approved class. I have not called any online listed notary school phone numbers yet.

MY QUESTION IS do any body know Where can I find some official State information saying the State have approved internet on line notary classes

thanks

Reply by jan-ca on 7/9/05 12:00am
Msg #50711

You're in California, why don't you just do the one day notaryclasses.com notary and/or loan signing agent class? They have classes in numerous cities.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.