Notary Rotary
Countrywide home loans
Notary Discussion History

Countrywide home loans
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by PW California on 7/21/05 2:09pm
Msg #53643

Countrywide home loans

I would like to sign up with them but can not find a phone number the web site does not offer the any information. I called the number listed with the NNA and the girl at Countrywide could not help me.

Thanks Pam

Reply by OnTheGoInFla on 7/21/05 2:37pm
Msg #53661

I have done a few countrywide loans. They are always with a signing service. Usually they offer to pay only $50. The ones I have done I held out for $65 minimum and I guess they couldn't getanyone for less.

Reply by Anonymous on 7/21/05 2:47pm
Msg #53665

I work for Countrywide directly for at least 4-5 loans per month and they pay $200-$300 per loan BUT, I had someone from the main branch contact me directly, go over my expereince and references and ask me to cover specific zip codes for certain fees. I have my own account at Dynamic and they send the stuff straight to me.

Reply by PW California on 7/21/05 2:53pm
Msg #53672

Would you have information on how to contact the main branch. What is Dynamic?

Thanks,

Reply by Anonymous on 7/21/05 2:54pm
Msg #53674

Re: here we go again. help me please! nm

Reply by Anonymous on 7/21/05 3:13pm
Msg #53685

Even if I wanted to post that info, and I don't, I'd be tarred and feathered by my own connections if I did!

I answered your question because I don't know if you CAN contact them directly. You can look up the main branches yourself and take your chances but truly, I wouldn't advise it. Do your time and do a good job and you'll have good things come your way.

I'm not being snotty but if you don't know what Dynamic is then you haven't done many CW loans and therefore, you need much more experience before you contact them directly.

FASS is one signing service that handles CW loans. It would be a good idea to get some expereince through them.

Reply by Anonymous on 7/21/05 3:48pm
Msg #53695

Re: Countrywide home loans..and I've been shortchanging me

$300, I've been giving them a break with just $200 for my local area. I must be slipping or something. For the good countrywide branches, you will have to be contacted direct and work with the branch manager on that one.

Reply by Anonymous on 7/21/05 3:57pm
Msg #53700

Re: Countrywide home loans..and I've been shortchanging me

$200 is my local area (w/in 30 miles). $250 are zip codes a little further (30-45 miles). $300 are zip codes about an hour away (45-60 miles).

They set the rate.

I just said, "You had me at Hello." Smiley

Reply by Markita-Mi on 7/21/05 4:05pm
Msg #53703

"DynamicDox provides secure electronic package posting to our Web site, rapid e-Mail notification of recipients, and secure package access, review, and compliant printing. With DynamicDox, Mortgage Lenders and Closing Agents can manage the closing process with confidence."

from web site: http://www.dynamicdox.com/Home

This should answer your question about what DynamicDox is.

Reply by Patrice_CA on 7/27/05 1:54pm
Msg #55110

Thank you so much for your courteous response. I am new also, and I did not know the answer.

Really appreciate it!!!

Is there a chage for this service?

Reply by Anonymous on 7/21/05 4:10pm
Msg #53704

I did one last night for $100.00 Hope I get paid.

Reply by anon on 7/21/05 10:53pm
Msg #53791

just did one for $125.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.