Notary Rotary
Elite Closers
Notary Discussion History

Elite Closers
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Bonnie/FL on 7/21/05 11:45pm
Msg #53804

Elite Closers

Just got an email from Elite Closers (using an AOL email address) asking for info about me to see if they want to include me in their data base. Per the email, I only know they are located in Orlando (no address) and want to know if I would drive the signed docs to their facility if I had a signing in Orlando (Orlando is huge).

I emailed them back and asked if they had a website and what was their address since I would too would like info about them before I gave them my information, my fees, my service area. Anyone have any info on them?

The email gives a warning that I should remember if my fees are higher than others, they will go to the others who signed up first with the lesser fees. Interesting little warning! Thanks for any infor anyone has. I'm guessing they may be new since they only close about 50 loans a month, but they are expecting to grow (again per their email).

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.