Notary Rotary
Fedx said shipping label was inside package
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by MJ Fl on 7/21/05 3:02pm
Msg #53679

Dropped in box by cut off but fedex said label was inside of envelope. Has this ever happened to anyone? I seriously doubt I did this. If so, it would be a first. So when I track it shows the pick up time as 10:30 today at the main hub. I am still trying to find out what is going on. Love to hear if this has happened to you.

Reply by CarolynCO on 7/21/05 3:04pm
Msg #53682

I'm somewhat confused -- are you saying that FedEx opened up your package and that's how they found the lshipping label inside?

Reply by MJ FL on 7/21/05 3:26pm
Msg #53688

That is what they are saying. Then she said or the label fell off. I think the driver missed the box yesterday and that's what the delay was. Who knows. The title company isn't worried about it so I guess I'm not either. I do a lot of biz with them.

Reply by CarolynCO on 7/21/05 3:36pm
Msg #53690

That's why I go directly into the FedEx facility, hand it directly to someone and get it scanned immediately. I never use a drop box.

Reply by MJ FL on 7/21/05 3:45pm
Msg #53694

Great but who has time? In traffic it's 30 mins one way. :(

Reply by CarolynCO on 7/21/05 3:58pm
Msg #53702

Re: Great but who has time? In traffic it's 30 mins one way. :(

Fortunately, I have two FedEx facilities within 10 miles from me.

Reply by MJ FL on 7/21/05 4:25pm
Msg #53708

It's only about 10 miles from me also. Still 30 minutes in traffic. Never less than that.

Reply by NY_TaxLady on 7/21/05 4:45pm
Msg #53712

I also go to a location maybe not Fedx but Postmasters, Mailbox Etc. or one of the other shippers. They also check to make sure everything is correct and they also have supplies.

Reply by CarolynCO on 7/21/05 5:32pm
Msg #53721

Actually, one is about 4 miles from me and stays open until 7:00 p.m. and the one downtown is about 10 miles and stays open until 8:00 p.m. I'm always by one or the other of them several times a day. Also, if I wasn't able to get to either of these, I'd drop the FedEx off at a Kinkos and the UPS off at what used to be Mailboxes, etc. I'd never just drop it in a dropbox.

Reply by Markita-MI on 7/21/05 3:51pm
Msg #53696

I don't drop in the box either. I always go in and get it scanned. I have never had an issue but that is why I go in--- so there won't be a problem.

Back to signing....

Reply by calipat/ca on 7/21/05 5:26pm
Msg #53718

I use a drop box , but it is inside a Kinko's never had a problem there.

Reply by kynotary on 7/21/05 7:13pm
Msg #53748

All you big city folks, wish we had a kinko's, Mail Box Etc., or any other similar locations here, and the Fedex facility is about 30 miles away in West Virginia from here. Have not had any problems yet and sure hope I don't, as I try to be so precise in the signing business to hopefully insure that I can get the higher paying companies to want me more often, but so far have had no problems with the pay, it has been as good or better than I orginally expected. Hope it is the same for you too!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.