Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
First of the Month has been slow...but...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by BrendaTX on 7/14/05 1:37pm
Msg #52125

Today I have received $300+ calls for tomorrow...$700 for next week. That's not much for lots of our people, but it makes me VERY happy. Now, I have to stop playing and get to work. Smiley

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 7/14/05 2:12pm
Msg #52159

And some would dump a golden brick to have that much booked. You go girl!!!!!!!

Reply by Donna_CA on 7/14/05 2:29pm
Msg #52166

That would make me happy too! I'm part time so hours are limited to evenings and weekends so that would probably make my whole month's average.

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 7/14/05 2:33pm
Msg #52167

Same here Donna. Where are you in CA? if you don't mind me asking.

Reply by Margaret/Florida on 7/14/05 4:41pm
Msg #52208

I have only had two loan signings this month. One on 7/1 and one on 7/6 but I have already made $1500 in inspections this past two weeks. I just went today to pickup my 10 year old grandson to take with us on vacation for two weeks and will be visiting three more of my grandchildren (I have 7 total). Going to do the waterparks, amusement parks, etc. I will need a rest when I get home. I am also going to meet up with an inspector in Atlanta that I helped get started in the inspection business. He emailed me from this message board.

Reply by Nicole_NCali on 7/14/05 5:47pm
Msg #52231

Re: The inspections are taking off..I am also doing a...

merchandising gig at target this weekend. Thanks MargaretFL, with your help, I am loving the inspections. I have 8 drive by's scheduled for this weekend, all within a 8 mile radius for $25 a piece with 1.25 per picture taken.

Reply by Margaret/Florida on 7/15/05 7:42am
Msg #52426

Re: The inspections are taking off..I am also doing a...

I am having to turn down a ton of drive-bys. I am leaving for vacation today and I have to wash and pack. Was going to do it last night but we had a thunder storm and lost electicity for 5 hours. I had to go to bed and I got up at 5:30am this morning. My sister lives near where Hurricane Dennis hit and she is swapped with drive-bys too. Banks, mortgage and insurance companies are reluctent to do things when there has been a hurricane. It even does not have to be where you are. They are making sure there is no damage before they close on a loan, write a policy, etc.

Reply by Marie on 7/14/05 8:12pm
Msg #52269

How do you get into the inspection business

Reply by Mike/NJ on 7/14/05 9:30pm
Msg #52322

This afternoon the flood gates opened.. We are booked solid till Wednesday next week. The first 13 days were very slow..

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.