Notary Rotary
Five Point Signing
Notary Discussion History

Five Point Signing
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Mary Pierce/PA on 7/29/05 5:53am
Msg #55570

Five Point Signing

Anyone work for them? Good, bad or ugly?

Reply by Dogmonger, Ca on 7/29/05 8:03am
Msg #55581

Did one EOM for them about two months ago

A first and second, it was late and they offered a very fair price. Very pleasant young lady I worked with, and they paid within two weeks:-)

Reply by Dellaca on 7/29/05 8:32am
Msg #55588

Re: Did one EOM for them about two months ago

Good in my book.

Reply by She is GREATTT!! on 7/29/05 11:21am
Msg #55636

Reply by Debbietax_CA on 7/29/05 12:14pm
Msg #55681

Same here! And she found me off this website.

Reply by db_IL on 7/29/05 2:09pm
Msg #55725

To Debbietax_CA, . . . I'm just curious about

what kind of job you did for Five Point? Your profile mentions that you DO NOT perform document loan signing. So were they prompt in paying for your other services as well?

Reply by Debbietax_CA on 7/29/05 4:48pm
Msg #55767

To db IL

She called me with a last minute notarization of one page, with a few other signatures. Since it wasn't a full package, I agreed to do it. I don't normally bill, so I was unsure of how to properly bill her, but she made a more than fair offer of the amount (more than I usually charge for just a notarization), and the only thing I had to do extra was print a few pages and send them back Fedex. They provided good instructions and were patient with me on the loan doc part, since I am not familiar with them and told her so up front. I did not have to send her an invoice since I am not familiar with that. Just e-mailed her all the pertinent info, and they sent the check. Very easy to work with! I would help her out again if she needed it.

Reply by Terri - CA on 7/29/05 5:56pm
Msg #55779

I'd love to do more for them. Friendly, courtious, don't bug ya' they let you do your job! Prompt payment.

Terri
Lancaster, CA

Reply by Vi CA on 7/29/05 11:14pm
Msg #55830

Paige is great! Very nice and pricing is fair. Prompt in returning your emails as well, and best of all was paid within 2 weeks!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.