Notary Rotary
GOT MY CHECK!
Notary Discussion History

GOT MY CHECK!
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by TCMN on 7/21/05 11:02pm
Msg #53792

GOT MY CHECK!

Well, I guess the campaign I went on the other night for my fee due from SIGNATURSPLUS worked. I started with 1 name and copied the other 7 people and then rotated the names to the TO part in the email and copied the others so they all got 8 emails each. Then called all the numbers I had for everyone and left voicemails on each. And in each of those VM and Emails I let them know that as of the next day I would start faxing each and everyone of them my invoice and every single email, all the VM documentations every hour on the hour and then copy the BBB, the fraud agnecies, and then the Prosecuting attorney in both MY state and their state.

Man did I have emaisl and voice mails the next day saying that it went out and that I would have it by tomorrow.

Well, it's here!

What's nice about it, not once could they have a claim for harassment since I had a contract with them. If we don't have a contract that states a service and a fee paid for that service , I am told, then that form of contact could be leaning towards that. BUT...with the companies "hiring" our services, we have the right to pursue payment.

Good luck to all of you and if you want ANY or ALL of the contact names, numbers, and email addresses...let me know and I will get them to you.

Smiley

Reply by Ernest_CT on 7/21/05 11:17pm
Msg #53794

SignaturesPlus paid you, eh?

Then there is hope that SignaturesPlus may pay the rest of us who are owed! I'm keeping my fingers crossed....

Reply by Dmartz_IN on 7/22/05 12:02am
Msg #53807

Re: SignaturesPlus paid you, eh?

My girlfriend took one in May from them for me as i was out doing other business of coarse she didn't know any better so i went on and took it and you know NO PAY YET. I received an email from Helen this morning as i sent her a collection letter. It reads

Good morning,
May invoices are being processed now.
Helen

And the checks in the mail will be the next one.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.