Notary Rotary
GPS on sale too
Notary Discussion History

GPS on sale too
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Shan_cali on 7/6/05 11:21pm
Msg #50205

GPS on sale too

I forgot to mention, for those looking for a GPS device. The Garmins C320 GPS navigation on sale at Costco.com for $450, no rebate required. Sale also ends Sunday June 10th. This unit retails for $600. It's a great unit, I own the C330, and I love it.

Reply by IL-Not on 7/7/05 8:46am
Msg #50247

How big is the unit? Where do you mount it in your car. I have a suv but such little space to put anything.

Reply by Shan_cali on 7/7/05 11:35am
Msg #50272

Dimensions:
4.4” W x 2.8" D x 3.2” H
Weight: 9.5 oz

Size wise, I would compare it to the size of a ordinary coffee mug. The unit comes with a mount that can be suctioned to the windshield of the car, making it easily removable for the use in other vehicles.

Not to offend anybody but, I sound like a salesman trying to sell this product to you guys, which I really don't want to do. I thought I would just post to let you know where these items are on sale, and let you guys do the reseach on specs and functions of the unit.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.