Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
How do I go about becoming a SA in Texas??? Help!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Patricia Gonzalez on 7/19/05 8:29am
Msg #53068

Want to learn more about this and don't know where to start?

Reply by Becca/FL on 7/19/05 8:31am
Msg #53069

Google...............n/m

Reply by Board Surfer on 7/19/05 10:34am
Msg #53098

Go To www.GoMobilenotary.com - they have link

When you get to the home page, look to the left and you will see a link that says, "Become a Notary" -- just click on that and then the state and that should help you out. Good Luck!

Reply by Ernest_CT on 7/19/05 10:41am
Msg #53102

(sigh) Becoming a notary doesn't ...

... make you a signing agent. Becoming commissioned as a notary is just the first, very small, step. You will need to invest time and money studying. You need to know the notary laws of your state cold. When you've got that down pat, take the course from WWW.SigningRegistry.Info and consider getting their certification.

If you've been told that becoming a notary signing agent is a fast way to make big bucks, then you have been told a lie. It takes a lot of work on your part.

Reply by Patricia Gonzalez on 7/19/05 11:11am
Msg #53103

Re: (sigh) Becoming a notary doesn't ...

Thank you for your advice. I have been a Notary for Texas. I just want to be able to do more with it. I am willing to study and learn. Again, thank you.

Reply by BrendaTX on 7/19/05 12:55pm
Msg #53127

You could start by reading thread #33325

What area are you located in? I am hopeful you will say The Valley, or Deep East Texas...

Reply by Patricia Gonzalez on 7/19/05 3:26pm
Msg #53166

Dallas /Ft Worth Area

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.