Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
I am so glad the loan officer screwed up!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by J in CA on 7/22/05 9:51pm
Msg #54019

At 11:00 am I went to a signing with an older gentleman today. When I got there he started talking about usually being alone, but that his daughter's family was staying with him. I knew his wife's name was all over the docs, so I asked him about it, and she has been dead for two years. I called the ss, and while I was on hold the borrower informed me he intended to read EVERYTHING very carefully. Luckily, I was told they would re- do the docs, and I could return later. I told the ss, that I would like to leave the borrower's copies with him, as I did not have 3 hours today to wait with him. They hesitantly said O.K. We re-scheduled for 3:00pm, and at 2:45 he called to say he decided not to sign. Meanwhile I did not have to print new docs, because they decided to have us just cross her name out, and have him sign a quitclaim deed.
With all the appts I had today, if the original docs had been correct, I don't know what I would have done...

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.