Notary Rotary
I have a question? Please
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Jimmy_FL on 7/26/05 7:58pm
Msg #54918

I did a loan signing for a tc and it was a nightmare. I was given instructions on how to send the loan package back in with the docs,this is a first for me. I called the tc and left many messages and emails. Also they did'nt send me a ups shipping #. Finally they sent me a ups shipping # but never said anytihng about the address to send the docs to. I have always got that info in the confirmation. Well today the tc calls me and starts to scream at me for not sending the docs to her. I try to explain the situation to her and she just tells me that she has been doing this along time and that I am stupid. What would you have done.? I am not impressed at all with this company.I did 2 loan signings for them and both docs were over 1 hour late and they don't return your phone calls. Tia and for letting me rant..Jimmy

Reply by Kimberly-IN on 7/26/05 8:06pm
Msg #54921

You said you WERE given instructions as far as where to send the docs? If that's the case, you were just doing what you were told. (unless you meant to say you DIDN'T have instructions) As far as them calling you "stupid", that's the most unprofessional behavior I've ever heard of. Being in T.I. for 10 years, I've never called anybody any names. (before hanging up that is)

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 7/26/05 8:16pm
Msg #54923

Usually the docs go back to the title company, which is listed on the HUD, But you should have been given explicit instructions.

Which company was this?

Reply by Jimmy_FL on 7/26/05 8:20pm
Msg #54925

I hate to bash companies,but is was sunseri.I did not have a very good experience, form start to finish. I feel that I still have alot to learn in this business, but I don't want to deal with companies like this..

Reply by Kimberly-IN on 7/26/05 8:22pm
Msg #54926

You had a problem with Sunseri??? My deal with them went very smooth.

Reply by Jimmy_FL on 7/26/05 8:24pm
Msg #54927

Also I have always had the place where to send the docs back in the confirmation and the ups or fedex account # . I guess I learned a valuable lesson. I always try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but this was bad from start to finish...

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.