Notary Rotary
I love this board!
Notary Discussion History

I love this board!
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Markita-Mi on 7/7/05 2:17pm
Msg #50331

I love this board!

Whenever I am working, working, working so hard and then BAM! Brain Freeze on items that I know I know, it is soooooooooo WONDERFUL to have this board.

If I was in a clip from batman here is what my dialog bubble would say: pesky brain freeze moments.... BAM! POW! NotaryRotary to the rescue!

Ok, so I went too far but you know what I mean. This board is GREEEEAAATTT!!! The best by far of all the boards I frequent.

Thanks to all of the expert notaries out there that continue to support and challenge your peers.

Markita-MI

Reply by WAF-CA on 7/7/05 2:33pm
Msg #50336

I second the compliment! It really helps me to review all the comments & I also enjoy the banter.

Reply by BrendaTx on 7/7/05 3:32pm
Msg #50348

Re: I love this board! - can't be that good today...

I have not had time to post! Smiley

Reply by Giselle_CA on 7/7/05 3:41pm
Msg #50351

You are so right about this board. Everyone is helpful and yes, those "brain freeze" moments do happen from time to time even to the most experienced. And, I love there is always something new to learn from the experts on this board and from each other. Smiley

Reply by christi/socal on 7/7/05 4:13pm
Msg #50360

Yes, this board has taught me alot too, but what I really like is the humor. I have been told I have a slightly off kilter sence of humor, and I find alot of that on this board. Maybe most people who can handle being a notary have to have odd humor! And for those that don't
;-p if you need to be told - that is a smiley face sticking it's tongue out at YOU!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.