Notary Rotary
Invoice
Notary Discussion History

Invoice
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Maria Elena/Fl on 7/2/05 5:16pm
Msg #49607

Invoice

Where can I get a sample ? Do you have to send one every time ?

Reply by TN Notary on 7/2/05 5:27pm
Msg #49608

What is your email and I send you the one I use.

Reply by Maria Elena/Fl on 7/2/05 5:54pm
Msg #49614

[e-mail address]

and thanks !

Reply by TitleGalCA on 7/2/05 5:31pm
Msg #49611

Question 1: You don't need a sample. An invoice can be as simple as the word program on your computer - there's no magic about it, other than to title it "invoice", the date of the transaction, who hired you (that's who you're invoicing) and the service of what you did, and the price of the transaction. You can get real fancy if you like, but an invoice is an invoice. I suppose you can get ultra fancy (I've done many in Microsoft publisher), but the ones done simply in 'word' work as well.

Question 2: Yes, you do. And - don't make the mistake I did in waiting a week to invoice. Do it right after the signing.

Reply by Maria Espinoza on 7/2/05 5:39pm
Msg #49612

I find that some compies have their own and some you would have to supply. Some compies are special- you go on the website and click on invoice and then you fill it out (nice)

Reply by BlueturtleCA on 7/2/05 7:20pm
Msg #49632

here is a site where you can make an invoice online. http://www.wef.net/invoicesOL/IOL_form.html

Reply by Fl Notary on 7/2/05 10:20pm
Msg #49654

You can also get one that is in your Microsoft Excel. If not, you can go to microsoft.com & search for invoice and there are downloads of invoices. There are so many different kinds it will keep you busy all day. You can pick one that you like to work with.

Also, whenever I take an assignment from a new client, I ask them if they require an invoice or if they pay automatically. It seems like it is 50/50 so I have found it best to ask. Most attorneys and title companies, in my experience want an invoice and most SS either don't require one or have an online form.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.