Notary Rotary
Jason Metz of Platinum Settlement Services
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Ny Notary on 7/12/05 12:15pm
Msg #51262

I read about him in these posts. I accepted a closing from him yesterday for an appt today. I accepted the closing for $75 plus $15 edocs (this was like pulling teeth to get). I usually get 75/25. But, the appt was close and its quiet this week... so I accepted.
Well, no confirmation. So I called him today. "well, there has been problems with the paperwork and this might get pushed until tomorrow."
BS! I know what he did. He is looking for another notary to do it cheaper and is keeping me on the back burner if he can't find one.
He was supposed to call me back in 10 minutes to let me know the situation. Its been 5 hours.
I'm not stupid. I told him I could not keep the appt open for him if he doesn't send me a confirmation.
I'm glad he didn't call back. I do not like to work for people like this. I would never accept an appt then cancel if something better came along. SS just aren't like that I guess.
Another company goes on my black list.
Too bad for them!

Reply by JPG_CA on 7/12/05 12:32pm
Msg #51267

I had one too. I received a order from a SS that I get a lot of jobs from, I negotiated a price a little above what they used to pay me, when I went to see the confirmation letter, it was crossed with a big sign from corner to corner ''CANCELLED" I will bet big money that they just changed their mind and find someone 10 dollars cheaper than me.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.