Notary Rotary
Just wondered of you get frustrated because you had to turn
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by dede/ca on 7/22/05 7:49pm
Msg #53991

down signings due to scheduling conflicts, or cell phone didnt ring and you got the message later (that one is the worst for me) or other reasons why you couldnt take the signing? I dont mean the cheapie signings, I mean the good ones, sometimes I wish there was more than 1 of me. Just wnting to vent, today ws one of those days being EOM, that I got lots of calls and things just didnt come together well!

Reply by kathy on 7/22/05 7:59pm
Msg #53992

OR, SS calls, wants you to do e-dcos in a couple hours, you

have other signings to do, but for the right price, you will squeeze it in and allow youself the stress, so you quote a higher than usual fee (its EOM) and they say they will see if they can get that, but they dont call back. Its kind of a game!

Reply by mes/IL on 7/22/05 9:37pm
Msg #54013

Or, 3 calls within in an hour, all for the same time

I received 3 calls today from co's wanting me to do closings on Monday. I have a late afternoon closing scheduled for 4pm (2 hours round trip travel time).All of these calls were for approx the same time frame and none of the borrowers could change the time;.not too happy about this.Could have been a very profitable day.I have been b@##@ to my husband about this for an hour.EOM is pretty crazy.Found this week that my phone is constantly ringing from the co's that I have confirmed signings for.Did you confirm with borrowers, did you get edocs yet, did you have problem printing them out....I don't need multiple phone calls, I know what needs to get done.If my phone is going to ring, I want it to be a new closing to accept, not a frazzled ss driving me nuts.I agree, I hate missing a call for whatever reason.My cell phone has been acting up and sometimes goes right to voicemail without ringing.Missed 2 closings this week that I could have done.Well, hopefully for all of us, our phones will ring, we will answer them, and go on lots of closings that pay well!

Reply by CaliNotary on 7/23/05 2:38am
Msg #54072

Re: Or, 3 calls within in an hour, all for the same time

"Found this week that my phone is constantly ringing from the co's that I have confirmed signings for.Did you confirm with borrowers, did you get edocs yet, did you have problem printing them out....I don't need multiple phone calls, I know what needs to get done."

I hope you're getting paid well for these signings.

I just won't work for these types of signing services anymore and have actually given back a signing to a SS who did this to me the first time I took a job from them. 1 email and 2 followup calls within 4 hours of giving me the signing, I knew that I didn't have the patience for them so I gave the signing back and told them that our business methods weren't compatible.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.