Notary Rotary
LICENSE REPLY
Notary Discussion History

LICENSE REPLY
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by CHEENAH on 7/26/05 8:46pm
Msg #54933

LICENSE REPLY

LIVE IN NYC, SENT IN MY PYMT WITH PASSED EXAM PAPER, AND STILL WAITING FOR MY LICENSE. HOW LONG IS THE CUSTOMARY WAIT, AND WHOM DO I CONTACT IF I DO NOT GET IT SOON? ANYONE A MOBILENOTRAY, TELL ME PROS AND CONS OF BEING ONE. PREFERABLY ION THE NYC AREA. THANKS..

Reply by NY_TaxLady on 7/26/05 8:57pm
Msg #54935

I think it is the State"s clerk office in Albany. They are very slow even on renewels. My county clerks office tells me I have been approve to what date and tells me to go ahead and sign.

Reply by Dorothy/MI on 7/27/05 9:48am
Msg #55014

Can't help you on info pertaining to NY, but my advice regarding the pros and cons is to start with message 33325 and read every single word there. Do not even think about trying to get assignments for loan signings before reading that thread. In fact, I'd print all of them out and read them and study them until you know them cold. Then, if you feel that this is an avenue you wish to pursue, go back to the very first message and start reading forward. When you are finished you will have the equivalent of a Phd in signing! No easy answers or short cuts to success, just like with every other PROFESSION a lot of studying, planning and hard work, but also very rewarding!

PS. Please type with upper and lower case. All upper case is like shouting. Also, if you post again on this board, use your two letter state abreviation in your name, you'll get better and more specific answers.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.