Looking for someone to ride along with
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by NV-Newbie on 7/28/05 9:34am
Msg #55321

Hi,
I am new to the business and was looking for someone to ride along with. I live in the Carson Valley of Northern NV. If anyone is interested please email me at [e-mail address]

Thank you

Reply by jan-ca on 7/28/05 11:42am
Msg #55341

Hi Tracy, welcome to the notary world. Better check all past messages bout ridealongs. I'm also new and posted the same type of request. I finally got my first signing this week. Just review your manual over and over, read everything on this site. When you get your first call, you should have time to review all the docs. I put little postit arrows everywhere that I need the borrowers to sign and even where I had to notarize.....my first one wasn't as hard as I thought. The stressful part is just getting them signed and overnighted back to the company. I'm in So Cal or I would let you "sitalong" with me. Good luck.

Reply by Sara-NV on 7/28/05 12:51pm
Msg #55355

Tracy, what geographical area do you plan to focus your work in?

Reply by Sara-NV on 7/28/05 2:23pm
Msg #55377

I Might Be ABle to Help You

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.