Notary Rotary
Love this job, but What A Week!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by AnneSoCa on 7/22/05 10:22pm
Msg #54026

I think I logged over 500 miles this week. I live in the Los Angeles area, so every signing is very FAR from the next. I'm so glad it's Friday night!

The good thing is, I billed $1200 this week alone! AND met some very cool people at my signings. When they ask if I like what I do, I can't help but get very enthusiastic. I love not having a boss and not having to be at the same desk day in and day out!!!

Have a good weekend everyone!

Reply by Jenny/CA on 7/22/05 10:46pm
Msg #54034

Congrats! Have have good weekend, remember the end of the month is coming up.

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 7/23/05 12:43am
Msg #54054

I agree this has been a fabulous week (Inland Empire) for me. I have 3 for Saturday & I am slammed for Monday!

Reply by CaliNotary on 7/23/05 2:24am
Msg #54070

I have 5 for Saturday and 2 for Sunday. Did 4 today and 4 yesterday and turned down about 5 others for those days. Just checked and my billing for the week is over $1900. Had no idea I did that well, but it makes sense because I am wiped out.

Today alone I got calls for over $800 worth of work over the next couple of days. I was about to toss my phone out the window because it wouldn't stop ringing.

Yay for my wallet, but I am exhausted. What a week indeed.

Reply by Allison Maxwell on 7/23/05 9:43am
Msg #54095

I feel the same way Anna and I only do this part-time. I logged over 800 miles this week and close to $1000 also... Part-time!!

gotta love it!

allison

Reply by Susie/CA on 7/23/05 7:35pm
Msg #54187

Wow! You drive a lot!

My goal (I am also in Los Angeles Cty.) is to make more money and travel less. I drove under 150 miles and made over 1500.00 so far this week. I received several calls to travel a little further than I like but right now but I am not going to do it unless it is for the right price or for the companies that I love. I also received a couple of calls that I just said "no" to to keep my sanity . . . it is worth more to me than money! I will pick up again next month . . . I needed some time to gather myself as I have been so busy for the last 2-3 years . . I needed a break! Anyway . . good for you! It is nice to have someone that is willing to travel the extra mile for these companies in need. I hope you are getting paid well for this. . . . you go girl!

Smiley

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.