Notary Rotary
National Settlement Agency, Inc.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by DLD on 7/25/05 1:40pm
Msg #54506

Has anyone delt with National Settlement Agency, Inc. and if so good or bad? Thank you for your help.

Reply by Teasa/NY on 7/25/05 1:46pm
Msg #54509

Where are they located. Don't want to comment unless it's the right one and what state are you in.

Reply by DLD on 7/25/05 3:47pm
Msg #54519

I am sorry I am not asking for someone to do a closing I am just asking if anyone ever delt with them before and if so how was you experience with them. Thank you.

Reply by Ted_MI on 7/25/05 4:30pm
Msg #54542

DLD,

You should re-read Teasa's response. She asked two questions: 1) what state is the company in; and secondly, what state are you in. I don't think she construed your post as someone looking to do a closing.

Reply by Teasa/NY on 7/25/05 6:05pm
Msg #54560

Ted is right. I just wanted to know the location of the co. to be sure I am giving you the correct info on the company. If they are out of New York City they are great to work with and title co. fees but you had better know your stuff.

Reply by DLD on 7/26/05 8:32am
Msg #54686

Thank you so much for help. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I am new to all of this. I would like to think I know my stuff but we will see. Thank you again.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.