Notary Rotary
Negretes Notaries
Notary Discussion History

Negretes Notaries
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Jenifer Wolfe on 7/30/05 6:50pm
Msg #55989

Negretes Notaries

HI! I just wanted to let notaries know that I worked with the above company twice over a month ago and have not received payment. I have contacted the company twice and both times they promised to send out a check that weekend. I have recevied no payment and now they are not responding to my payment requests. They have a good wrap with most notaries on this website, so all you new notaries beware.

Reply by parrotia-oregon on 7/30/05 6:59pm
Msg #55992

I'm a new notary and have worked for Negretes and have always received payment within 3 weeks of the signing. I also found them to be extremely helpful.

Reply by TrayKy on 7/30/05 11:20pm
Msg #56043

I just received my payment from them yesterday. My signing was less than 30 days ago. They have always paid me. I've done 2 for them.

Reply by April-NY on 7/31/05 8:55am
Msg #56074

Negrete's is the best signing service I work for

I think there must be some human error taking place. I DO NOT believe they would intenentionally not pay you.
Just call and ask for Tony. I'm sure he'll take care of you.

Reply by Becca/FL on 7/31/05 10:25am
Msg #56082

Re: Negrete's is the best signing service I work for

I agree with you April.

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 7/31/05 1:59pm
Msg #56105

They called me last week for the first time and I had to turn them down as I was unavailable. I hate turning down work, especially for a company that people "like" to work for.

Reply by shadoulew/CA on 7/31/05 9:59pm
Msg #56124

I agree. If you haven't recieved payment, it was definately an oversight. They would not intentionally "not pay you". Give them a call. I do several for them each month and I have never ever had a problem with payment.

Reply by Charm_AL on 8/1/05 7:47am
Msg #56139

Unless you messed up your signings you should be paid, I have not had a problem with payment at all.

Reply by Tina Marie Grimes on 8/1/05 11:09am
Msg #56161

I have done numerous signings for Negretes and have always been paid promptly. I have even been paid full amount for trip fees, no signing. I find it hard to believe that Tony would intentionally not pay you. Hopefully, you remembered to do your completion reports. That's one way they track signings. Negretes is one of the best signing services I work for.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.