Notary Rotary
Notary Classes
Notary Discussion History

Notary Classes
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Alexander Ademak (WCoast) on 7/13/05 10:09am
Msg #51579

Notary Classes

English is not my first language so I nned a notary seminar to prepare. I am reading many posts here and want to say that I took notary classes both seminars and want to say I enjoyed my classes very much and the instructors (I will name if you like) went over the materials so well I passed and am doing well in my new business here in LA whre there are many notarys. Not everything is for everybody but I am grateful for this semnar. Thank you!

Reply by Merry_CA on 7/13/05 10:50am
Msg #51593

Welcome! and good luck in your new business. Go to message #33325 for some really great information to get you going. Even though I learned the basics, and CA law as it relates to the Public Notary at a seminar, this post has hands-on knowledge that only experience in the trenches can give you. Also, glad to hear that business is good in LA. ;)

Reply by Alex again on 7/13/05 10:18pm
Msg #51877

Thank YOu Merry!! Good information I'm saving now. I forgot to say that the teachers were sweet and patient with me and had alot of hands on materials too for a better understanding of what I need. Soory for the poor English writing but I'm much better in person! Thank you and have a good signing day! I know I will

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.