Notary Rotary
Oh yeah Im going to send you volume,but take this job for me
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 7/7/05 6:11pm
Msg #50388

They promise to give you volume but take the job.

They called and offered me 75.00 with edocs and 50 miles RT, I said no way sir, my fee for that its
125.00 I will call you right back. YEAH RIGHT!

They said come on you have worked for us before for that same amount.

NO! I havent worked for you, if I do this one for you it will be my first.

USED CAR SALESMEN TACTICS, I KNOW BECAUSE I USED TO BE ONE!!!

Reply by Jimmy_FL on 7/7/05 8:02pm
Msg #50401

I agree. I had one call me today for a $50.00 signing and I have heard that they are a no pay company.. I said no thank you..

Reply by pl---wa on 7/7/05 8:20pm
Msg #50407

Jimmy, I have not turned down any job from any company that makes financial sense. That is if it's close by, or if it's a small package, etc, and as of today I have collected from every account. Some may pay 30 to 45 days out, but so does General Motors to its subs so that's a price of doing business. My suggestion to you is to apply your own financial sense and accounts receivable spreadsheet to each call. You may be passing up good business on something you read on the internet. Of course that last sentence applies to this post as well. Smiley

Reply by J in CA on 7/7/05 9:18pm
Msg #50426

I'm with you, pl---wa.

I've been a signing agent for 3 years, and have only not been paid one time.

Reply by fl notary on 7/7/05 9:35pm
Msg #50432

Was it Nations Direct

They have tried that with me several times. They don't call anymore. I won't do it!

Reply by NY_TaxLady on 7/7/05 9:53pm
Msg #50437

Re: Was it Fox

I had trouble with them a couple of years ago. I did finally get paid. I am glad that they don't call anymore. To much trouble and low pay.

Reply by fl notary on 7/7/05 10:38pm
Msg #50463

Re: Was it Fox

They ARE a lot of trouble. Call when you get to B's house and when you leave. Fax back every notarized document and first & last page of the mortgage, so on and so forth, etc...etc...etc....bla bla bla

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.