Notary Rotary
Phone two times only
Notary Discussion History

Phone two times only
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Maria Elena on 7/26/05 6:10pm
Msg #54882

Phone two times only

I went to my Printer , and left the phone on my desk - Ring, ring......... came back , and the call was GONE . Called back (immediately) they were probably talking to another Notary already ........... it was gone ( bye , bye, signingggggggggggggggggg............)

Reply by Ernest_CT on 7/26/05 6:54pm
Msg #54905

Don't worry! It was for $35. (heh heh) n/m

Reply by Maria Elena on 7/26/05 6:59pm
Msg #54906

Thanks ! You are tooooooooooooo FUNNY

Reply by TulsaNotary on 7/27/05 2:14am
Msg #54993

Maria, I've noticed when I call from one phone to another, my receiving line rings in my ear two or three times before the phone at my ear even begins to register the call. By the time I hear it, it's rang at least three times on the calling party's end. (Of course, both phones have to be at the same location to do this test; or you can use your cell phone for the test.)

That may be what happened to you.

Phyllis/OK

Reply by Maria Elena on 7/27/05 8:35am
Msg #55005

Thanks for the input , but the phone that I use is my Cell , so I think that if you don't answer immediately........... there is no waiting.

Reply by LawrenceOK on 7/27/05 9:11am
Msg #55009

When did Tulsa start using Valor Telec. I hate my phone service. I wish we had a Right of Choice instead of take it or not.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.