Notary Rotary
Preferred Signing
Notary Discussion History

Preferred Signing
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Kat Ca. on 7/18/05 8:03pm
Msg #52989

Preferred Signing

Has anyobne ever worked for this company? Couldn't find it in the search. Are they good, bad?

Reply by erin_CenCal on 7/22/05 5:02pm
Msg #53944

I have not worked for them, but I just got a call to do a signing for them tonight. I could tell they weren't used to getting asked a lot of questions about the particulars (i.e. Who is the lender? Are the docs sent pdf? etc.). When I quoted my usual fee for eDocs, the scheduler abruptly said, "Thank you, goodbye" and hung up. I won't say what I quoted, but it was very reasonable for eDocs. So, it is my assumption that they do not like to pay very much. As I said, I have not worked for them so I don't know how they pay or how easy they are to work for.

Reply by Deborah Izquierdo on 7/20/06 3:51pm
Msg #134284

I got a call from them yesterday to do a signing for them on Thursday in San Jose, CA. but the documents were not ready the would be overnighted to me, in the AM Thursday it now 149pm in the afternoon Thursday. Haven't received anything, but there scheduler Denise called to complain that no one has set appt with the client for Thursday at 7pm. I think it would be fruitless to make appt and then get no documents at all for the appt. If I was the cleint I would be a little neverous. I think these guys must be really new to the business and didn't offer much for the signing (below $60.00) either. Oh well, we will see how this turn out and I will let you know.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.