Notary Discussion History

Priority Signings
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Margaret/Florida on 7/15/05 5:05pm
Msg #52543

Priority Signings

I just got this email to join up. They still owe me $125 from 3/05

Dear Prospective Notary,

Hello, my name is Jessica and I am with Priority Signings. We are a nationwide signing service, specializing in servicing the mortgage industry. Our valued clients have hectic schedules that require constant communication with our professional Signing Agents. Our friendly staff is available at all times.

We regularly have signing orders in your area that need to be filled. If you are interested please sign up on our website at www.prioritysignings.com <http://www.prioritysignings.com/> and click on the circle that says JOIN. When we receive notice that you have joined our fast growing company we will activate your account.

If you have any questions please call me at (800) 449-9935.

Thanks for your interest in our company and I look forward to doing business with you in the future.

HOLD CONTROL DOWN AND PRESS JOIN!

<http://www.prioritysignings.com/default.asp?section=notrary&page=nadd>

Sincerely,
Jessica L. Young, Customer Service

Priority Signings, LLC
ph. (800) 449-9935
fax (949) 861-6005
email: [e-mail address]

Reply by PW California on 7/15/05 6:50pm
Msg #52559

Do you do business in California?

Reply by Margaret/Florida on 7/15/05 7:43pm
Msg #52572

No. I did a signing for them in Florida in March of 2004. Last minute Edocs, late night end of month.
They never paid me.

I emailed her back and she said they were Priority Signings, LLC and not the same company.

I checked out the website and it is the same website of the company that did not pay me.

Reply by Ted_MI on 7/15/05 6:56pm
Msg #52561

Margaret,

If the left hand knew what the right hand was doing (so to speak), the obvious response would be "what gall !! "

Reply by Sheila Meinecke on 7/15/05 7:45pm
Msg #52573

I got this too. I emailed Jessica telling her why (bad rep) I would not consider signing up with her company and she responded back that they always pay in 30-45 days, AND that is pretty good considering that so many others do not pay for at least 90 days... What nerve!

Reply by Kat Ca. on 7/15/05 8:14pm
Msg #52576

I had to tell them I was taking them to small claims court. They paid right away after I sent that letter to the agent for process.

Reply by Margaret/Florida on 7/16/05 9:18am
Msg #52661

I did a business search for the LLC in California. They started business in March of 2004
My signing was the end of March 2004. Now thats something don't you think?

Reply by Valcat_SoCal on 7/26/05 12:33am
Msg #54657

I also got an email from this person.....well, I read all the postings from the forum, and I don't think I'll be dealing with this company....what do some of these SS's do: periodically look for fresh notaries to see if they can snag some unsuspecting new one? Sounds kinda predatory to me!! I've never met 'Jessica' or worked for her SS, and I don't mean to put anybody or their company down, but if it walks like a duck.....jmho.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.