Notary Rotary
RTC.. had them initial
Notary Discussion History

RTC.. had them initial
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Susan/CA on 7/24/05 8:07pm
Msg #54364

RTC.. had them initial

I always have the borrower initial the RTC dates, especially if I have to write them in and of course if I have to change the dates. I just read (24 hours later) that the lender only wants the RTC initialed if I change the dates (well I did since there was not a date there) . Does it make a difference regarding funding of the loan if the initials are there? And would you have them initial if you had to write the date in yourself? I hope I am not making this sound to confusing. Thanks so much...

Reply by LS_Ca on 7/24/05 8:25pm
Msg #54375

I only have a bwr initial is there a correction (same as change). By entering the day the RTC begins you are completing they form and their signature indicates they acknowledge that date

Reply by CarolynCO on 7/24/05 8:38pm
Msg #54381

It sounds like a Countrywide loan. They specifically state not to initial *unless* changes have been made.

Reply by Yes it was.. on 7/24/05 8:39pm
Msg #54384

Yes it was a Countrywide. Do you think it will cause a problem?

Reply by Hampton/CA on 7/24/05 11:39pm
Msg #54415

Cross out the dates and write them in again. Now they have been corrected and the initials are needed.

Reply by christiSocal on 7/25/05 12:07am
Msg #54418

I did that a couple months ago. I had to go back and redo it. It's not calif that requires it, countrywide just wants it that way. If they were edocs, you can just redo them and get it sent in. Call the ss or whoever and let them know- ask them what they want you to do. It's always better to fess up and get it done the way they want. Humans make mistakes, good notaries get'em fixed Smiley

Reply by Susan/Ca on 7/25/05 12:53am
Msg #54420

Thanks, Thats exactly what I did, thank goodness they were edocs and this was a weekend!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.