Notary Rotary
Received A Call From Signature One
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by DM_FL on 7/14/05 2:48pm
Msg #52174

Before I checked my list of non-paying companies, I accepted the assignment. I later called them back to decline. I was told by Signature One that it was another company--Southwest Notaries--that was the problem and that it wasn't Signature One because they pay within 30 days.

Reply by Elizabeth Sierra on 7/14/05 2:52pm
Msg #52176

What will you do?

Reply by DM_FL on 7/14/05 2:57pm
Msg #52177

I called them back and told them I was cancelling because of all negative publicity about their company.

Reply by Dogmonger, Ca on 7/14/05 6:54pm
Msg #52248

Thank your lucky stars you turned that one down

Read this link and you will find that Signature One and Southwest principals seem to be the same per the Arizona State Board of Corporations, a public record

e.az.us/cgi-bin/wspd_cgi.sh/WService=wsbroker1/names-detail.p?name-id=L10380305&type=L.L.C. This is Southwest Notaries

http://www.azsos.gov/scripts/TNT_Search_engine.dll/ZoomTNT?NME_ID=2020989&NME_CODE=1LP This is Signature One

You'll notice that the operating names have changed. Corporation to limited partnership has changed, But the PRINCIPALS remain the same. BUSTED

Reply by Dogmonger, Ca on 7/14/05 7:39pm
Msg #52259

One link did not copy correctly

http://starpas.cc.state.az.us/cgi-bin/wspd_cgi.sh/WService=wsbroker1/names-detail.p?name-id=L10380305&type=L.L.C.

This is Southwest Notary:-)

Reply by DM_FL on 7/14/05 8:10pm
Msg #52267

Re: One link did not copy correctly

Thanks for the link. This site is invaluable. I took a signing from Paramount Signings in May, and I'm still waiting for payment. I've been told that I should've received payment by now and by this Friday at the latest. I'm not holding my breath, and I'm not making the same mistake with other non-paying companies if I can help it.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.