Notary Rotary
Recording of Docs
Notary Discussion History

Recording of Docs
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by SarahBeth_CA on 7/10/05 2:15pm
Msg #50862

Recording of Docs

For those of you who check up on the recording of docs. How long does it usually take once signing is complete. I'm particularly interested in San Bernardino and San Diego CA counties.

Reply by Margaret/Florida on 7/10/05 2:30pm
Msg #50865

All I know is in my county in Florida it takes approximatley 3 weeks to record

Reply by TitleGalCA on 7/10/05 8:32pm
Msg #50885

In my experience, it's been between 5-20 days, including SB County. I expect it varies according to where the loan's at when brwr signs, or "surprises" right before funding. As a TO, most docs generally come to me from escrow within 24 hours of closing, but the date of signing can range significantly.

Reply by Kath_CA on 7/11/05 9:54am
Msg #50928

Would like to access recorded docs. How would you do that, say in Orange County CA? And do you know if there is a fee?

Reply by TitleGalCA on 7/11/05 10:15am
Msg #50933

I did a brief search on the 'net and came up with this link: http://www.ocrecorder.com/.

It doesn't appear that you can access records in O.C. as you can in some counties (eg. Santa Barbara county). But I didn't spend a lot of time at this site. Best I can recommend is that you run a search for whatever county you're looking for, and see if you can access public records; or make friends with your local title company Smiley

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 7/11/05 11:43am
Msg #50953

I have the San Bernardino county recorders' public records website in my favorites. I just started looking at this feature. I was looking one up that I haven't seen yet. Payment is due next week. I'm just glad that the ss for this particular signing's contract doesn't have a clause reguarding recission. If this borrower got smart she would have recinded.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.