Notary Rotary
SIGNINGZ.COM
Notary Discussion History

SIGNINGZ.COM
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 7/6/05 12:46pm
Msg #50042

SIGNINGZ.COM

Anyone know what is going on with them? Last year and through May this year I use to do 15 or so signings a month with them; now nothing. All their numbers are on voice mail. I work with them so much that I know each person extension and we were on a first name basis. Every persons extension only answers by voice mail and the main voice mail says: "this mail box is full and cannot take any more messages"!

What does the grapevine say??????????????????????

Me/VA

Reply by Charm_AL on 7/6/05 12:48pm
Msg #50043

see #44638

Reply by Ronald Philbrick on 7/6/05 12:57pm
Msg #50044

Oh no, I enjoyed working with them. Really nice people and they did pay just like they said.

Reply by ColleenCA on 7/6/05 1:03pm
Msg #50046

Out of business

Reply by Ernest__CT on 7/6/05 5:21pm
Msg #50120

SigningZ.Com, I miss you!

SigningZ.Com paid me within 48 business hours EVERY TIME. Everyone at SigningZ.Com was professional, friendly, and helpful. Paul and his crew are sorely missed. They set a high standard. If the new owner(s) would like to have me sign for them it will be my pleasure to help in any way I can.

Best of luck to Paul and everyone (formerly) at SigningZ.Com!

Reply by td on 7/6/05 5:43pm
Msg #50128

Re: SigningZ.Com, I miss you!

They were a great company to work for! They always paid me on time!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.