Notary Rotary
SS Rating System
Notary Discussion History

SS Rating System
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Paul2_FL on 7/2/05 12:06pm
Msg #49560

SS Rating System

Like most of you I'm sure, I try to sign up with as many SS's as I can whenever time permits. One avenue I use for this is the Signing Service tab at the top of this page. This is a good list of potential partners in this business but in going through them I've come across a few that puzzle me regarding their rating. As an example, Pacific Document Signing has a 4 star rating but yet, when I do a search on them, I don't find anything that would give them this rating. Am I missing something?
I don't want to knock this list because I've use it extensively and find it to be very helpful but would like some understanding of the rating system.

Reply by Lee/AR on 7/2/05 12:52pm
Msg #49566

It might simply mean that "no news IS good news".

Reply by Laura on 7/2/05 12:53pm
Msg #49567

Don't confuse....

Their are 2 companies with similar names --> Pacific Document Signings, the other one is, Pacific Document Services, Inc.

I really can't tell how the rating system works.

Reply by Paul2_FL on 7/2/05 1:00pm
Msg #49568

Re: Don't confuse....

To Lee.... I should have mentioned that I did a search on them and the FEEDBACK on this forum was not good that's why I don't understand the rating they got.

To Laura.... No confusion here. I know there are two with similar names.

Reply by es/ca on 7/2/05 1:51pm
Msg #49572

Same with Accusigning. I've heard nothing good about them yet they have a good rating. They are not even in business anymore as I understand from the postings here.

Reply by thnotary_NY on 7/2/05 2:25pm
Msg #49579

I've been trying to find out about this rating thing since I started reading here.

Reply by Rudy on 8/17/05 10:00pm
Msg #59796

I did a search on Pacific Document Signing and wasn't able to find anything. You mentioned back in July that you had done a search and couldn't find anything that would give them a four star rating. Where did you find information about them? I just had a bad experience with this particular one and I would just like to see if this is habitual for them or if I just had an inept agent.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.