Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Servicellink called this morning for a Friday signing, I...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by dede/ca on 7/13/05 12:45am
Msg #51500

accepted and we agreed on a fee and I was told I would receive a confirmation. None was ever received so I called them tonight and was told there is no such assignment shown for me in their system. What could have happened? Thanks, dede

Reply by christiSocal on 7/13/05 12:52am
Msg #51503

I've had that happen, the scheular (I know bad sp) that talked to me was beat out by a couple seconds by another scheular. If the person is nice, they call you back and let you know. If not.....

Reply by Melody on 7/13/05 1:40am
Msg #51512

They called around & found a cheapskate

Forget 'em.

Reply by BrendaTX on 7/13/05 7:38am
Msg #51531

Thanks for posting this. Also to the one who answered about the scheduling thing. This has happened to me before. I no longer work for SL, so it's a non-issue.

Reply by NY Notary on 7/13/05 8:15am
Msg #51536

I agree... they found someone cheaper. That is why most companies hold off on sending a confirmation.
I rarely work for them as well. Only when they meet my fee.
And, until I have a confirmation in hand, I will not hold the appt open.

Reply by Deno88TX on 7/13/05 8:55am
Msg #51548

seems like it was given to someone else, if you don't answer, they leave a message and go to someone else, so more than likely it was given to someone else and that is why you were told that

Reply by CarolynCO on 7/13/05 10:46am
Msg #51591

Re: Deno88TX - read the original post again

Dede said *accepted and we agreed on a fee and I was told I would receive a confirmation.*

and you said *if you don't answer, they leave a message and go to someone else, so more than likely it was given to someone else and this is why you were told that*

Dede said nothing about a message being left -- what she did say was that the signing was given to her and that she never received a confirmation, and we have unanimously settled on the fact that they found a cut-throat notary who agreed to do the signing for less than they originally agreed to pay Dede. Really ethical on Servicelink's park, huh?

Reply by CarolynCO on 7/13/05 10:48am
Msg #51592

Re: parT not parK ...

Sam, thanks for giving me your keyboard.

Reply by SamIam_CA on 7/13/05 10:55am
Msg #51596

I'm tellin' ya'-something definitely wrong with the "T"! n/m

Reply by Deno88TX on 7/13/05 11:06pm
Msg #51891

Re: Deno88TX - read the original post again

Right, that called back in between they time, an settled for a less fee, hello, right, that is what i am trying to say, don't think that service link is going to wait for you to call back, they never do, they make tons of calls for one closing and try to get the cheaper ones without waiting for anyone to call back, if you call back (slim to none) it won't be their if you don't call right back, because they are shopping around, I know from personal experience, that is why i don't answer anymore, i wait to here where and when, and then i call back and if it is their then i think about accepting

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.