Notary Rotary
Sign on the X
Notary Discussion History

Sign on the X
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by oldhippie_IL on 7/22/05 12:54pm
Msg #53905

Sign on the X

They just called me, and I refused. Told them that they still owe me money. They said it should be in the mail. Yea, right. They called someone else.

Reply by Cyn_NY on 7/22/05 5:08pm
Msg #53946

I finally got paid for May after sending a strong letter. I was also told it was in the mail, and it was postmarked five days from the date they said it was mailed. Not that I would do any more work for them, since it's not worth the aggravation of getting paid late, and wondering if you'll ever get paid.

Reply by Dorothy/MI on 7/22/05 8:59pm
Msg #54001

It is 9:45 on a Friday night and I just received a call from Sign on the X. Would I go to a town about 45 minutes away tomorrow and do a signing with e-docs. The man at the other end was aghast that I didn't want to do a signing for someone who doesn't pay. They owe me for 2 or 3 signings from about 3 years ago and I told him that. His only answer was "would it help if we offered you more money?" I told him the price doesn't matter if I'm not going to be paid for it anyway! And yes he was a fast talker. Had to ask him twice what the name of the company was.

Reply by Renee/MI on 7/23/05 4:49am
Msg #54078

Called me right after you!

I answered cell on last ring, went into v/m. I had a hard time not calling back just to be added to the list of people who would not work for them, even though I've NEVER worked for them, thanks to the info-sharing on the boards.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.