Notary Rotary
Signatures Plus ...get their contact info
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Notary4U on 7/17/05 8:44pm
Msg #52854

The way you can reach the owner (Stacy Gordon)and ask for payment is at his OTHER business, RMI Insurance Services 949-701-4800 Ext. 203. I think there is a Helen there that called me after NUMEROUS emails and calls to Stacy's cell or home (I'm not sure which) asking to be paid. She asked me to fax my invoice since she did not see it in the "special circumstances" file...the what? what the heck happened to the pay "May05 invoices" file????
Anyway, Stacy was nice when I did talk with him, but told me to respond via email to [e-mail address] (she used to be at SOX). You can email Stacy at his email [e-mail address].

I'm thinking that should everyone they owe money to start sending emails there, it might get his attention.

We'll see if I get paid after faxing "Helen" now.

By the way...Helen says to me, "Stacy Gordon, the person you keep sending emails to, has nothing to do with Signatures Plus." I said "Really? Because when I called him a few days ago he was in the middle of moving and I asked him if he was Stacy Gordon, the owner of Signatures Plus, the company registered under his name with the state of California... he said yes." She doesn't say anything and then says "well, I was never told that."
Told what?...that he said that to me and you look like a retard or that he's the owner of the company and you're being lied to also? hmmmmm

Just thought I might try to help others out there.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.