Notary Rotary
Signing Registry
Notary Discussion History

Signing Registry
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by CinSignsNY on 7/21/05 7:11pm
Msg #53747

Signing Registry

Has anyone gone through the mentoring program with The Signing Registry? Does anyone have helpful feedback? They say they can even help you get your first 12 signings???
TIA, Cindy

Reply by kynotary on 7/21/05 7:18pm
Msg #53749

Cin Signs NY, we all know how scary it is to go out on your first signing, as we all had to do it, but once you do one, you will feel a lot more comfortable. Just do your reading here and learn everything that you can from everyone and just do it, and the signings will come. Just be sure to get yourself listed and start signing up with the signing and title companies and the signings will come. It is your call, but I would just spend the money on getting listed on the websites and sign up with the companies I just mentioned and you will do just fine and it will come quicker than you think, just get started ASAP!!! Hope this helps, I know it did me when I felt scared, like you sound.

Reply by Ernest_CT on 7/21/05 11:20pm
Msg #53795

The Signing Registry has a great manual. In addition to good advice it has sample docs. My opinion: Spend the money on the course!

Reply by Terri - CA on 7/21/05 11:28pm
Msg #53800

Yes, I have. 2 years ago when I started, it was nice to have someone I could call and discuss issues/problems etc. with. And what a bonus... She's now one of my best friends! The Signing Registry is a wonderful membership. Education, professional responses to questions through their members only message board and their mentoring program. FYI - your mentor will probably not be local to you, but will, nonetheless, be very helpful to you.

Good Luck to you!

Terri
Lancaster, CA

Reply by CinSignsNY on 8/9/05 11:07pm
Msg #57970

Thank you so much for your words of wisdom and encouragement!!! I decided to sign up with the Signing Registry. I do want to get their training manual, right now $75 plus S/H is a little hard to swallow. But I am starting my marketing, started out with updating my profile here, and now I'm moving on to companies. Thanks again!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.